How we can work together
1. Use existing work for projects.
2. Work directly with Matt on creating unique/ location specific imagery
3. Work with our in-house design team on art curation to creating unique artwork for your project Processes Polaroid Transfer Polaroid Emulsion Lift Film + B&W Mixed Media
Film + B&W
She Hit Pause offers trade discounts to Individual designers and hospitality groups. Discounts vary depending upon scope of project and availability. Smaller sized images are available for room art and Murals are available for larger public spaces. Please contact email@example.com with project details for a quote.
- Printed on museum quality, archival photo matte paper
- All prints are hand signed and numbered by Matt Schwartz
- Editions vary according to series and size
- White Border Surrounding all images except Prismatics
- 3x4 feet + 4x5 feet, 1 5/8 ” face x 1 1/4” depth
Caring for your print
Your print should be handled gently. Before picking up your print, assure your hands are freshly washed. However, your fingers should never touch the print. Use both hands and make sure the back of the print is supported so it does not bend. To remove dust and other particle s from the print, we recommend compressed air as a safe option, or simply a feather duster. Keep your prints out of excessively moist or hot environments. Of course, avoid hanging in direct sunlight as this causes color fading over time.
Caring for your frame
We recommend only using a microfibre cloth+ glass cleaner for the surface of the glass. 3x4 feet and 4x5 feet images are framed in Plexiglass. It is lighter and safer than traditional glass and is the standard for imagery of this size.. For caring and cleaning, do not use sprays specific for glass or dry cloths as they will damage the acrylic surface. We recommend only using a mictofibre cloth and Novus 1 Plastic Clean & Shine or Similar- Plexi-glass may be cleaned with a basic glass cleaner
- Use a lint-free cloth to clean surface
- Spray cleaning solution on the cloth—not the art itself.
- To keep hardwood moulding clean, dust regularly with lint-free cloth
- Normal wear & tear can be removed with Magic Eraser
What is your return policy?
She Hit Pause prints/framed images are returnable within 5 days of delivery. Funds will be credited in the form of a merchandise credit. Continental U.S. and Canada only, not applicable to Alaska, Hawaii & International orders.- Return process must be initiated within 5 days of delivery by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Framed & unframed prints must be returned undamaged & in original packaging.
- Return shipping label will be provided by Guest Services. Shipping charges will be deducted from merchandise credit. Items must be return shipped within 48 hours of label receipt.
- 30% restocking fee applies to all returned framed photography.